Barbara Allen and Bill Van Gelder: Jackson Hole Wyoming Properties

tetonsacrosslake airport snakeriverteton_2 yellowstonefalls antelopeflatsbarn.jpf photo4

Jackson Hole, Wyoming sits in the middle of a ring of spectacular mountain ranges bordered by Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Park. It is the centerpiece of the largest intact ecosystem in the lower 48 states and an integral part of the migration corridors, refuges and watersheds that make up this still wild region.

Less than 3% of the land in Teton County is privately owned. The remaining 97% is protected by a combination of national park lands, national forest lands, Jackson Hole Land Trust holdings, Nature Conservancy parcels, scenic easements and federal refuges.

In addition to its many scenic treasures and intense conservation ethic, Jackson Hole has a convenient airport that offers daily jet service and many non-stop flights in and out of the valley. Located in nearby Grand Teton National Park, it is just minutes from town.

Wyoming has no state income tax, either personal or corporate, and is consistently rated as one of the most tax advantaged states in the country.

With a population of roughly 20,000 people in the County (9,000 of those in town), Jackson Hole is a small town made up of a very diverse group of concerned full and part-time residents who are connected by a love of the outdoors, an appreciation of the incredible splendor surrounding us and a desire to protect and enhance what was left in our care.

Jackson Hole is home to world-class skiing, hiking, golf, fly-fishing, exploring and much more.

Jackson Hole’s cultural menu is as diverse as its outdoor opportunities and offers outstanding music festivals, film festivals, outdoor educational opportunities, a panoply of superb dining options and a vibrant art scene.